Meeting Rooms & Study Rooms
The library’s meeting room spaces are not available for use by outside groups.
Individuals and organizations interested in offering a program (or series of programs) to the public at the Cary Library, may use our suggestion form to connect with our Programming Team.
Read our complete Study Room Policy.
- First come, first served
- Two-hour limit per day
- No Shows: Reservations are void after 15 minutes
- Sign-up sheets will be posted daily on the door of each study room
- Self-service sign up for same-day only
- Reading Room - 2 people max.
- Study Rooms #1 and #4 - 3 people max.
- Study Rooms #2 and #3 - 8 people max.