||Edwin B. Worthen Collection
||Chandler-Merriam House (Goodwin Road) Hancock Street.
"Still standing. Picture taken many years ago. The house was built in 1847 by Samuel Chandler. In the same year his brother Daniel built a house, the exact duplicate of this one, on Massachusetts Avenue going up Concord Hill and now owned by Mrs. Franklin R. Kimball. The value of this picture is that it shows how Mrs. Kimball's house looked before it was remodeled. The Hancock Street house was occupied for many years by Matthew H. Merriam."
Merriam, M. H.
Kimball, Franklin R. (Mrs.)