||Edwin B. Worthen Collection
||Students in front of Franklin School, Concord Avenue.
"This is the third school house built on northwest side of the road, built in 1851. The first school house built in 1804 was on approximately this same site. The second built in 1820 was on opposite side of the street - enlarged in 1834. The third school house was built in part by private subscription as the town sold only enough for a one-story building. Building sold in 1903 to J. W. Hayden, Jr. and it became part of his residence (now Scheibe), Lincoln Street."
||Hayden, J. Willard, Jr.
Lincoln Street, Scheibe House
Scheibe House, Lincoln Street
||Franklin School, Concord Avenue