Celebrating 25 Years
2014 marks a special milestone for Friends of Cary Memorial Library. Since 1989, our organization has supported Cary Memorial Library’s mission and services by:
- Acting as advocates for the Library and statewide library services
- Raising funds to supplement Library resources and services
- Sponsoring programs and special events
- Organizing and supporting Library volunteers
Among other 2013 activities and services, Friends of Cary Memorial Library:
- Held successful May and November book sales
- Hosted a fully-subscribed Rock and Roll lecture series
- Underwrote the popular access Museum Passes
As we celebrate Friends history—and future—in this anniversary year, please show your support by becoming a member or renewing your membership.
Watch for more Friends of Cary Memorial Library news and updates throughout the year.